top of page

How to set up an ABLE account in Oregon

Did you know that you can set up an ABLE account without the help of an attorney? Oregon Able Savings Plan has step-by-step instructions to help you set up an ABLE account for your loved one. They also have many resources and people to chat with if you run into issues or have questions. The attorneys are Fitzwater Law are happy to assist you with special needs planning, adding a special needs trust to your estate plan or helping you become your adult child's guardian. If you have any questions for us, please call our office at 503.786.8191.

If you have questions about which to choose, an ABLE account or a Special Needs Trust, check out our blog post - Able Account Vs. Special Needs Trust For more information on Oregon Able Savings Plan – Click here. For more information on Special Needs Trusts – Click here.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
bottom of page