Join Fitzwater Law at the annual Guardian Partners event - It's Virtual!
As a Board member and co-founder of Guardian Partners, Theressa Hollis is happy to invite everyone to the Guardian Partners’ signature annual event our virtual Partners Party on October 6th!
Guardian Partners is a 501(c)(3) organization established in 2013. Its mission is to protecting the dignity and safety of Oregonians under guardianship - including seniors & adults with disabilities and minors - and to support court-appointed fiduciaries with case monitoring, education and resources.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
Partners Party is livestreaming online and you’ll see many of the features you’ve come to expect:
• “Watch & Win” door prizes (Tickets to The Music Man, compliments of Third Rail Rep and VIP Portland Timbers tickets, compliments of Pacific Office Automation)
• Program updates from Guardian Partners volunteers and staff
• Special Appeal (Text-to-donate platform makes giving easy)
• Raffle winner announced for a winetasting for six, compliments of Lemelson Vineyards.
• Premier of a song written for the occasion by executive director Marc Kochanski and performed by incredible vocalist Shyle Ruder.
WHAT IS THE GOAL?
We aim to raise $45,000 at the event to fund the abuse prevention work of Guardian Partners, including:
• Continued growth of the guardianship case monitoring program.
• Rebuilding the remainder of online courses.
• Keeping the Guardian of Minor course free-of-charge for families facing hardship.
• Wed, October 6th from 5:30 to 6:00pm (log in anytime between 5:00 and 5:30)
• Visit www.guardian-partners.org to join the event
• Free admission! Please consider a donation that is meaningful for you.
• Contact: Executive Director Marc Kochanski: email@example.com.
RSVP today at www.guardian-partners.org.